Skip to main content

Hindi-English Vocabulary Part 7 Everyday English phrases along with the Hindi translation

Hindi-English Vocabulary Part 7 
**Click here for the complete series ๐Ÿ‘‡
Everyday English phrases along with the Hindi translation

1. It's on me - I will pay this bill (เคฎैं เค‡เคธเค•ा bill pay เค•เคฐूँเค—ा)

2. (It's) time to split - An announcement of one's desire or time to split (เคฌांเคŸเคจा)

3. I've had it up to here - I will not entertain any more of something (เค•िเคธी เคšीเฅ› เค•ी เคธीเคฎा เคชाเคฐ เคนोเคจा)

4. Not for my money - Not as far as I am concerned (เคœเคฌ เคคเค• เคฏเคน เคฎुเคเคธे เคธเคฎ्เคฌंเคงिเคค เคจเคนीं เคนै)

5. Not in my books - Not according to my views (เคตिเคšाเคฐों เค•े เคฎुเคคाเคฌिเค• เคจा เคนोเคจा)

6. Okay by me - That's fine with me (เคฎैं เค‡เคธ เคธे เคธเคนเคฎเคค เคนूँ)

7. See if I care! - I don't care if you do it! (เคคुเคฎ्เคนाเคฐे เค•เคฐเคจे เคธे เคฎुเคे เค•ोเคˆ เคซเคฐ्เค• เคจเคนीं เคชเฅœเคคा)

8. Take my word for it. - Believe me! (เคฎुเค เคชเคฐ เคญเคฐोเคธा เคฐเค–ो)

9. That's the ticket ! - That is what is required! (เค‡เคธी เค•ी เฅ›เคฐूเคฐเคค เคฅी)

10. Break a leg - Good luck! (เคถुเคญเค•ाเคฎเคจाเคँ)

11. Dig in! - You can start eating your meal. (เค†เคช เค–ाเคจा เค–ा เคธเค•เคคे เคนैं)

12. Bite your tongue! - Keep quiet! (เคถांเคค เคฐเคนिเคฏे)

13. Beats me! - I don't know (เคฎुเคे เคจเคนीं เคชเคคा)

14. Drop me a line - Write me (about something) (เค‡เคธเค•े เคฌाเคฐे เคฎें เคฎुเคे เคฒिเค– เค•เคฐ เคญेเคœ เคฆीเคœिเคฏे.)

15. Go jump in a lake! - Go away and stop bothering me! (เคฎुเคे เคชเคฐेเคถां เค•เคฐเคจा เคฌंเคฆ เค•เคฐीเคฏे)

16. Get off my tail! - Stop following me! (เคฎेเคฐा เคชीเค›ा เค•เคฐเคจा เคฌंเคฆ เค•เคฐ เคฆीเคœिเคฏे)

Comments