Hindi-English Vocabulary Part 15:
Ways to say - I Miss You☺๐◾️ I can't wait to see you again. - เคฎैं เคคुเคฎ्เคนें เคฆोเคฌाเคฐा เคฎिเคฒเคจे เคे เคฒिเค เคंเคคเฅाเคฐ เคจเคนीं เคเคฐ เคธเคเคคा.
◾️ I can't wait to talk to you again. - เคฎैं เคคुเคฎเคธे เคฆोเคฌाเคฐा เคฌाเคค เคเคฐเคจे เคे เคฒिเค เคंเคคเฅाเคฐ เคจเคนीं เคเคฐ เคธเคเคคा.
◾️ I wish you were here. - เคाเคถ เคคुเคฎ เคฏเคนाँ เคนोเคคे.
◾️ I hope I see you soon. - เคเคถा เคนै เคฎैं เคคुเคฎ्เคนें เคเคฒ्เคฆ เคนी เคฎिเคณूเคจ.
◾️ I'm counting down the days. - เคฎैं เคฆिเคจ เคिเคจ เคฐเคนा เคนूँ.
◾️ You've been on my mind. - เคคुเคฎ เคฎेเคฐे เค्เคฏाเคฒों เคฎें เคฐเคนी เคนो.
◾️ I feel sad without you. - เคฎैं เคคुเคฎ्เคนाเคฐे เคฌिเคจा เคเคฆाเคธ เคฎเคนเคธूเคธ เคเคฐเคคा เคนूँ.
◾️ I can't wait to be with you again - เคฎैं เคฆोเคฌाเคฐा เคคुเคฎ्เคนाเคฐे เคชाเคธ เคนोเคจे เคा เคंเคคเฅाเคฐ เคจเคนीं เคเคฐ เคธเคเคคा
◾️ You've been running through my head all night. - เคคुเคฎ เคชूเคฐी เคฐाเคค เคฎेเคฐे เคเคฏाเคฒों เคฎें เคฅे
◾️ I smile when I think of the time we spent together. - เคฎैं เคฎुเคธ्เคुเคฐा เคฆेเคคा เคนूँ เคเคฌ เคฎैं เคธाเคฅ เคฌिเค ाเคฏे เคตเฅ्เคค เคे เคฌाเคฐे เคฎें เคธोเคเคคा เคนूँ.
◾️ I think of you night and day. - เคฎैं เคฆिเคจ เคฐाเคค เคคुเคฎ्เคนाเคฐे เคฌाเคฐे เคฎें เคธोเคเคคा เคนूँ.
◾️ All I do is think of you. - เคฎैं เคฌเคธ เคคुเคฎ्เคนाเคฐे เคฌाเคฐे เคฎें เคธोเคเคคा เคฐเคนเคคा เคนूँ.
Comments
Post a Comment
This site is all about helping you kids study smart because for Gen Z, studying "hard" is not enough. If you feel there is any way I could improve my posts or if you have any random suggestion that might help make this more kid friendly, please don't hesitate to drop in a comment!
Be sure to check back for my response if you've asked me a question or requested a clarification through the comment section because I do make every effort to reply to your comments here.